Virtual membership meeting scheduled for June 3
After much consideration, our committee made the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 Justice HS PTSA mulch sale. This sale was the primary fundraiser for the All Night Graduation Party (ANGP) for the senior class and was also expected to provide financial backing to numerous Justice athletic teams, academic clubs, and a host of other student-led organizations.
Thank you to all of the people who had purchased mulch, as well as the volunteers who had signed up for mulch delivery.
If you purchased mulch, an email was sent to you on Friday, March 20, from Paola Vasquez Brown, VP of Events. In the email, the PTSA welcomes your continued support and hopes those who purchased mulch will consider converting your mulch purchase into a donation. A reply to that email (not this one) by March 25 will let us know that you would like to convert all or part of your mulch purchase into a donation. For those not interested in making a donation, we will issue a full refund of your order automatically starting on Thursday, March 26.
Thanks for your support and understanding. Our community is strong, and we hope everyone is staying safe.
If you have any questions, please contact a board member at the email addresses listed on the "Contact Us" tab of this web site.
Details on how to access a virtual meeting will be emailed to PTSA members prior to the meeting.
1. Visit our website, which you are doing right now.
2. Sign up for the weekly PTSA online newsletter: Subscribe to the PTSA online newsletter via FCPS’s News You Choose. Go to Justice’s homepage at https://justicehs.fcps.edu/. At the bottom, where it says “Stay updated with what's happening at Justice High School with News You Choose,” click on Sign Up Now.
3. If you are a PTSA member, you will receive occasional email announcements.
4. Sign up for the JusticeHSParents Yahoo! Groups' listserv: To join, search for "JusticeHSParents" from your Yahoo! Groups' homepage, or send an email to JusticeHSParentsfirstname.lastname@example.org. If you need help getting started, please send an email to email@example.com for specific instructions.
5. Follow us on Twitter: @JusticeHSPTS