Approve 2019-2020 Budget.
Presentation: Changes to Student Rights and Responsibilities
Hello Justice Wolves!
The Justice HS PTSA welcomes you all. My name is Barbara Burgess, and I am the president of the PTSA. I am thrilled to be working with a fantastic board which includes a student representative.
We are looking forward to helping our excellent teachers with programs and activities, such as teacher grants and welcome breakfast. We hope that parents will enjoy the programs at each of our monthly meetings, such as an introduction to the changes to the Student Rights and Responsibilities Handbook. One of the benefits for students is the All Night Grad Party.
We can’t do this without your help. Membership is only $10.00. Please join or volunteer today!
The Justice HS PTSA is here to serve our community. So, please do not hesitate to reach out at email@example.com with any questions or ideas or concerns. I look forward to hearing from you.
1. Visit our website, which you are doing right now.
2. Sign up for the weekly PTSA online newsletter: Subscribe to the PTSA online newsletter via FCPS’s News You Choose. Go to Justice’s homepage at https://justicehs.fcps.edu/. At the bottom, where it says “Stay updated with what's happening at Justice High School with News You Choose,” click on Sign Up Now.
3. If you are a PTSA member, you will receive occasional email announcements.
4. Sign up for the JusticeHSParents Yahoo! Groups' listserv: To join, search for "JusticeHSParents" from your Yahoo! Groups' homepage, or send an email to JusticeHSParentsfirstname.lastname@example.org. If you need help getting started, please send an email to email@example.com for specific instructions.
5. Follow us on Twitter: @JusticeHSPTS