STAY HOME – KICK BACK – READ A BOOK – WATCH FOOTBALL
There’s no need to leave your house or your chair!
There are no items to purchase, no events to attend!
In this season of gratitude, we ask you to contribute using one of the donation levels below.
YOUR DONATION IS 100% TAX DEDUCTIBLE.
100% of the proceeds will go to supporting the PTSA programs that benefit our Justice High School community! Our goal is to raise $6,000.
· HOT COCOA LEVEL – $1000+: - Help us fund scholarships for college or trade school bound graduating seniors
· TURKEY LEG LEVEL $500 - $999 - Help us supply snacks/supply items for Junior Focus day and Saturday morning SOL prep sessions
· COZY SWEATER LEVEL $200 - $499 –Help us provide emergency food assistance, clothing, supplies, toiletries, for students in need
· PECAN PIE LEVEL $100 - $199 - Help us contribute towards the purchase of supplies for students’ Capstone projects.
· APPLE CIDER LEVEL $50 - $99 - Help us fund the purchase of software upgrades for student use
· FALLING LEAVES LEVEL $25 - $49 - Help us fund student and club activities
· PUMPKIN SPICE LEVEL $5 - $24 - Help us fund students participation fee to a science competition
Please contribute online by visiting our Store tab on this web site.
You can also mail a check payable to Justice HS PTSA to the address below or drop off your check in the PTSA box in the school office.
Justice HS PTSA
Justice High School
3301 Peace Valley Lane
Falls Church VA 22044
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees. Find out if your employer will match your contribution.
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
December 9, 2019
Hello Justice Wolves!
The Justice HS PTSA welcomes you all. My name is Barbara Burgess, and I am the president of the PTSA. I am thrilled to be working with a fantastic board which includes a student representative.
We are looking forward to helping our excellent teachers with programs and activities, such as teacher grants and welcome breakfast. We hope that parents will enjoy the programs at each of our monthly meetings, such as an introduction to the changes to the Student Rights and Responsibilities Handbook. One of the benefits for students is the All Night Grad Party.
We can’t do this without your help. Membership is only $10.00. Please join or volunteer today!
The Justice HS PTSA is here to serve our community. So, please do not hesitate to reach out at email@example.com with any questions or ideas or concerns. I look forward to hearing from you.
1. Visit our website, which you are doing right now.
2. Sign up for the weekly PTSA online newsletter: Subscribe to the PTSA online newsletter via FCPS’s News You Choose. Go to Justice’s homepage at https://justicehs.fcps.edu/. At the bottom, where it says “Stay updated with what's happening at Justice High School with News You Choose,” click on Sign Up Now.
3. If you are a PTSA member, you will receive occasional email announcements.
4. Sign up for the JusticeHSParents Yahoo! Groups' listserv: To join, search for "JusticeHSParents" from your Yahoo! Groups' homepage, or send an email to JusticeHSParentsfirstname.lastname@example.org. If you need help getting started, please send an email to email@example.com for specific instructions.
5. Follow us on Twitter: @JusticeHSPTS